Responsible for providing services in relation to Metering and Instrumentation, Non-Revenue Water, I.C.T, Research and Development as well as the Geographic framework for managing the distribution and customer care operations. The Technology and innovation Department is considered as the department responsible for driving change with respect to technological change in Ghana Water Company Limited.
Key Result Areas
- Metering and Instrumentation / Non Revenue Water
- Research and Development
- Surveying the GIS environment to identify changing trends and provide solutions to meet business needs.
- Represent the company to initiate and engage in industry-wide geo-spatial data projects to ensure Ghana Water Company is at the cutting edge of developments in the industry.
- Set up and maintain the Spatial Decision Support System (SDSS) for the company via an integrated corporate-wide GIS.
- Security and operations regarding the Company’s Internet of things and all ICT related Infrastructure.
Click here to see more about us.